Friday, November 07, 2008

Birthday!

Today my boyfriend turns 31. I wanted to take a moment and just share how much this man has healed me and changed my life.

We met at a jazz performance in Nov 07 shortly after his 30th birthday. I fell for him pretty quickly (I mean just LOOK at those dimples... c'mon!) and he took a little more time to let go and trust me with his heart, but there was always this amazing connection between us. It is coming up on 1 year together (wow how did that happen?) and I feel very lucky to have such a gentle, sweet, kind man in my life. He loves me, and I know that because he tells me everyday. He makes me laugh until I can't stand it anymore, he walks on the beach with me and shares his life stories and wants to know mine, he holds my hand as we stroll along ablivious to anyone but us, he listens when I need to talk, he puts his arms around me when I am sad, and he is just the cat's meow. Happy Birthday Micheal!

And yes, he absolutely loves it when we are at a restarant and I bring out the camera... he just looked so good! I had to!


2 comments:

Freddy Cat said...

Your love makes me so happy. Thanks for sharing this, and give Michael a nice goosing for me. Goosing? Pinch him on the ass. It's more a present to you guys than anything from me. Love yer guts Ms. C.

Kristen said...

WOO! What a cutie! Sending you squishes from Utah.