Saturday, January 03, 2009

Blast from the Past

One of my new years resolutions is to get rid of clutter that I don't need. I mean seriously, everything that I haven't used in a year is getting out of my house. Out! Out! Out! Anyway... back to my original point, I found my picture box from way back when, so I scanned some great pictures of my 2 great friends, Amanda and Kristen.





Remember these times? We had so much fun, I am so happy to have spent so much time with these girls. Looking at all my pictures just flooded my mind with fun memories filled with laughter and good times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE FRENCH!!! Wholly cow those are old and no i dont really remember either of them honestly. Was that the strut your mutt?

Anonymous said...

I will kick you when your down!!! and boogie with me to aqua!